Come and visit our MATCHMAKING and BUSINESS SESSIONS on the occasion of
IFA 2019 - the Leading Trade Show for Consumer Electronics & Home Electronics
Enterprise Europe Network Berlin-Brandenburg invites international companies (both SMEs and large industries), universities and researchers to register for the matchmaking sessions 2019 and explore the vast opportunities of finding new business, technology or research partners. Our business sessions give you an overview of funding and financing opportunities for innovation projects, in particular from the electronics sectors.
Why to participate?
- Showcase your most favorable projects, products or know-how
- Target potential business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get the latest information on industrial related research results
- Meet and share views with researchers and experts
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas at an international level
Our offer is free of charge and open to all exhibitors and trade visitors of IFA NEXT and IFA Global Markets.
The matchmaking sessions will take place in two different locations:
From 6 to 11 September
focus on innovative and smart technologies such as 3D Print, Data Security, Drones, Robotics, etc.
From 8 to 11 September
focus on cooperation between suppliers, component manufacturers, OEM/ODM in the consumer electronics and home appliances industries and yet-to-be-discovered brands, ready to make the leap onto the international market
Participation fee: Participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory since the number of participants is limited.
Please note: You will need an IFA Trade visitor ticket to get access to IFA fairground.
A map of the fairgrounds and the STATION location can be found here.